Sunday, October 8, 2017

Major Project (Concept Map)

My Major Project's goal is to learn how to cook Peruvian food! I am interested in learning this because I am from Peru but I never learned how to cook typical food. Over the course of my Major Project I expect to be able to follow recipes and improve my cooking skills every week. Some of the dishes I want to learn how to cook are simple but some of them look very complicated. I also want to research the origins of this food and learn more about the ingredients. I think this project will not only help me to learn something I’ve always wanted to but will also allow me to share it with other people so they can learn more about my country and our traditions. This is the concept map I created with Bubbl in order to summarize the steps I will follow during the five weeks of my Major Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUMMARY OF LEARNING

To show you a summary of my learning process, I created a Prezi presentation, which allowed me to show you different topics in an interact...